TERRITOIRE DE L'ÉTAT PROVISOIRE POPULAIRE DU SUD-OUEST DU CONTINENT NORD dit SUD-OUEST DÉMOCRATIQUE Index du Forum

TERRITOIRE DE L'ÉTAT PROVISOIRE POPULAIRE DU SUD-OUEST DU CONTINENT NORD dit SUD-OUEST DÉMOCRATIQUE
Jeu par forum de simulation politique et économique d'un régime communiste

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Chinese are reminiscing as they mourn Yang

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TERRITOIRE DE L'ÉTAT PROVISOIRE POPULAIRE DU SUD-OUEST DU CONTINENT NORD dit SUD-OUEST DÉMOCRATIQUE Index du Forum -> ACCUEIL, ENTRÉES -> Autres entrées dans le Territoire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reba520

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 09:56:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chinese are reminiscing as they mourn Yang Répondre en citant

" BEIJING Womens Shaquem Griffin Jersey , April 18 (Xinhua) -- Three decades ago, TV director Yang Jie created the Monkey King, the first, if not only, hero of millions of Chinese children.

Aged 88, the director passed away on Saturday. ""Together with her, my childhood is gone Womens Rashaad Penny Jersey ,"" said a web user Gudurenaixing on Sina Weibo.

Innumerable people are grieving Yang, whose 25-episode TV adaption of ""Journey to the West"" in 1986 has for decades remained the best adaption of the classic fiction and one of the most watched TV dramas.

AS DIFFICULT AS THE PILGRIMAGE

Yang was born in 1929 in Macheng City in central China's Hubei Province. She worked as a newscaster in Qingdao, Shandong Province, during wartime, announcing liberation of the city in 1949.

She became a TV director in 1980, and began her working on ""Journey to the West.""

""It was as difficult as the pilgrimage to the west,"" she once said in an interview.

The story Frank Clark Jersey , based on the real pilgrimage of Buddhist monk Xuanzang in the Tang Dynasty (618-907) to central Asia and India, is a myth of Taoist and Buddhist philosophy.

The project sounded ambitious but, at a time when China just started reform and opening up, Yang's team was short of money.

Salaries for actors and actresses were low. Even Zhang Jinlai who starred as the Monkey King and Ma Dehua who acted as Xuanzang's disciple Zhu Bajie, received only 80 yuan (about 11.6 U.S. dollars) for each episode.

The work was hard and they each played several characters. Zhang Jinlai also acted as a female match-maker. Ma Dehua acted as a foreign ambassador, a monkey, a bandit and an official.

At first they didn't know how to make people ""fly in the sky.""

""We asked film-makers from Hong Kong Rees Odhiambo Jersey , and were told they used wires,"" Yang once recalled. They soon started learning the technique and almost all the main actors had the experience of falling off.

With only one camera, they spent four years crossing half of China to complete the first season. Yang planned to make 30 episodes, but after the 11th, the money ran out. The team borrowed money from railway authorities to complete another 14 episodes.

""Nothing we did was for fame, or profit,"" Yang said. ""It was art.""

REMEMBERED THROUGH GENERATIONS

""Thank you for bringing us our most valuable collective memory Jarran Reed Jersey ,"" said a web user Longchengbukuaixiaotang on Sina Weibo.

Like him, many Chinese are reminiscing as they mourn Yang.

Actor Wang Bozhao, best known for his role as the white dragon horse in the TV series, said: ""Yang Jie, my favorite director and teacher, has passed away. But 'Journey to the West' will accompany us forever. When we watch the TV series, we do and will remember her.""

""She was my teacher in art and life. Without 'Journey to the West' Germain Ifedi Jersey , audiences would never have seen the Monkey King in the screen. Farewell, my dear director,"" commented Zhang Jinlai, who played the Monkey King, on his Sina Weibo account.

Shi Han, writer and publisher, told Xinhua that Yang did not seek attention Tedric Thompson Jersey , and when people talk about her, they are actually looking back at their own childhood.

""The Monkey King is a symbol deeply branded on the hearts of our generation,"" Shi said.

The TV series is still aired each year during the summer vacation and today's kids still rank it as one of their favorite programs.

""The love for Monkey King and for the TV series shall be passed down to the next generation,"" Shi said. ""Together with her extraordinary work, Yang will be always remembered, always.""

"
Ditch the “mate tag” fast. Be assured and assertive, without coming across as arrogant. If you are exchanging messages again and forth Amara Darboh Jersey , wait for that proper instant the moment you’ve exchanged adequate info about each other and hit her or him up for that espresso.

Men almost certainly don’t realize that the ratio of men to females online is about 10-1. So for each and every woman you are speaking to, chances are nine other guys are flooding her with messages and invitations. The simple fact that she or he is even replying to you, indicates they are intrigued. The reality they are even on an Online Internet Dating Web site, further strengthens this assertion.

If you don’t act fast, odds are, you will be forgotten as swiftly as you 1st launched by yourself. Right after a few of several years online, i have altered my fashion substantially and guess what Nazair Jones Jersey , I can easily score 1 to two dates a week if and when I can be bothered. The reality is with that fat of quantities, it’s not likely to be the female of my dreams and knowledge has also taught me that this is the situation. I would fairly be out there mixing it with the opposite intercourse on a Saturday evening, then sitting all around at home feeling sorry for myself.

It is a sport of quantities and if you ask enough females out, you will get lots of acceptances and no doubt locate a girlfriend or even get laid!

On the web Web Dating sites are now a quite socially acceptable way of meeting folks. Gone are the days wherever there was a “stigma” connected to the matter. I have been privileged adequate to go out with some completely beautiful women, that I feel I wouldn’t have acquired the possibility to meet if it were out at a club or bar. The genuine beauty with it all is, when contact is proven, even if you didn’t get the date on the 1st request Delano Hill Jersey , you just in no way know. Numerous moments out of the blue I’ve obtained a very last moment concept requesting dinner or espresso, all totally sudden. If you are genuinely fortunate, he or she may request you to arrive over to their place for a rendezvous, it does take place!

So in concluding, it really is all about finding that “sweet spot”, which is the ideal time to ask for that date. Wait around as well extended. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Online   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 09:56:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TERRITOIRE DE L'ÉTAT PROVISOIRE POPULAIRE DU SUD-OUEST DU CONTINENT NORD dit SUD-OUEST DÉMOCRATIQUE Index du Forum -> ACCUEIL, ENTRÉES -> Autres entrées dans le Territoire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation